Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Conversation!!!!


(DIS)CLAIMER : I have come across a cartoon strip with almost same theme sometime ago. I acknowledge that cartoon strip.


Sperm 1( Young) : I wonder how beautiful the world outside be. I just can't wait to get out.

Sperm 2 (Old) : You don't know kid, its jungle out there. You have to swim a fair amount of distance, the path ain't rosy.There will be only one winner. I am too old to compete. I would rather stay here.

Sperm3 (Optimist): I hope I will reach there first.

Sperm4 (Pessimist): You hope!!!! Haaa ..I am sure that this guy is wearing a rubber..We all will be stuck inside and later flushed.

Sperm5 (Romantic): I dream I will touch HER lips, feel the warmth of HER tongue and will remain stuck in HER mouth..Hmmm!!!!

Sperm6 (Realist): HER!!!! I have my own doubts. I have hunch that it could HIM as well... Mouth?? Whats the fun in ending in the mouth?? I would rather be THERE.

Sperm7 (Obsessive compulsive) : I only wish that i land in a clean, hygienic place..

Sperm8 (Philanthropist): Lets be together, we all will help each other.

Sperm9 ( Sadist) : Anyone who tries to slow down me , by pulling my tail or pushing will pay a heavy price. I warn you all!!!!!

Sperm 10 (Macho) : I just wanna see who other me has the stamina to reach THERE.

Sperm11 (Believer): Gods wish will be done. I pray.

Sperm 12 (Atheist): Not god's wish you fool. This guys wish will be done. Only he has the control of his proceedings. Not God!!!!!

Together : Hey are we moving out?? Ohhh yes!!! We are!!! Yuck!!!! Whats the obnoxious smell..Ohhhh.....No....Are you thinking what i am thinking?? We are going to end in a guys a**. How sad!!! It stinks.....oops

Sperm 6 : I told you this guy is a GAY!!!!

4 comments:

  1. hahahhahahheheheheehheehohoohohohohhihihihihihih
    i am laughing out loud.. so funny, so eowww..so yuck and so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha ha!!! Ha ha ha!!

    And was that central intersection of talk bubbles coloured pink intensionally?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the comments...Atleast i made few people laugh..Purpose is served..Thanks once again

    ReplyDelete
  4. HA ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa ha ha haaaaaaaaaa............. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG....!!!! ROFLMAO....!!! I can't just stop... And Sperm6=Winner & Gay...:)

    ReplyDelete