Thursday, January 21, 2010

55 WORDS



THREE WORDS

I took a piece of paper and wrote the most beautiful three letter words in capitals. Slipped inside his book. Later he read that slip, looked at me. He didn't smile. Raised eyebrows said it all. The slip, shredded like a paper shredding machine, was thrown away. He walked past me.
I cried. None saw.

KISS
My first kiss. It was most memorable kiss I ever had. His lips were rosy red, gentle, tender and his tongue was sweet. He explored my mouth, I reciprocated . He gently bit my lips. I moaned. I was in his arms. Time stood still.
Suddenly I wake up, my mum was screaming “Wake up, Son”.

5 comments:

  1. Awww.. choooo cute, short and sweet.. your posts are like proverbs..nice :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) nice to hear that you liked it. My first attempt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. 3 Letter WORDS....???? What are they dude?? I don't know what happened to me.. I am so Reading your blog... today...!!:)

    ReplyDelete