Wednesday, January 20, 2010

MY CRUSH (101 WORDS)



I saw him coming towards me. He looked hot in his green outfit. He is my current crush, I see him every day. I waved at him showing my middle finger. He slowed down his motion, stopped.


I looked around to see if anyone was watching me. None. Empty road. I went beside him, smiled. I adjusted my jeans, decided to enter him through his rear. Within no time I was inside him completely. Entry was much smoother than I expected. Hmmm..


Inside him, I saw many others. I said “ One ticket to Velacherry please”.


My crush – D70 Bus ( Guindy- Velacherry)


THE END




2 comments:

  1. This is awesome!! i just loved it. for a moment i was about to exclaim WTF is this guy talking..entering in public... lol :) Nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. He he he... I dont know why people cant think STRAIGHT... :)

    ReplyDelete