Tuesday, September 22, 2009

RANDOM NOTES TO MYSELF !!!!!


The sunlight claps the earth
And the moonbeams kiss the sea
What are all these kissings worth
If thou kiss not me?

P. B. Shelly


Entre nous

Past few days have been very tough. My libido is on a rise, reaching new heights. Men have always been my Achille’s heels. It is something which I am aware of, but I can’t do anything about it. Strangely enough, I always had salacious, often lewd feelings to strangers while good looking colleagues of mine fail to make any impact. Familiarity breeds contempt, does it?. Bizarre tastes don’t end there. I would drool over an ordinary person with a sweet smile than a model hunk.

Laments of a solitary swallow

Am I Afraid of the Dark? Yes, I am. Every night I find myself in my room all alone. Barring from attending a few sporadic phone calls in the night I have nothing else to do. Earlier I used to consider solitude as bliss, not any longer. Why is it that I have an ocean of love deep inside me waiting to shower on a person who deserve, still have to kiss my pillow every single night?

Thy beauty shall no more be found,
Nor, in thy marble vault, shall sound
My echoing song; then worms shall try
That long preserved virginity,
And your quaint honour turn to dust,
And into ashes all my lust.
The grave's a fine and private place,
But none I think do there embrace.

To his coy mistress by Andrew Marvel

No comments:

Post a Comment